Bridge Communications LICC works with the Bridge Communications TAPI Connector for Cisco CUCM, to update the user's Lync status to include any call activity from the Cisco CUCM. In most cases both BOC services can run on the same VM. By combining Lync Presence and CUCM Call Status, Lync users will have real-time visibility to the "on a call" status of the Cisco desk phones. Unlike CUCI-LYNC, BOC LICC does not require any desktop client, or desktop install or configuration, or any desktop piece of software to be running.. BOC LICC runs on a Lync/Skype4B Trusted Application Server. See what it does for you Lync/Skype Client Here Download MP4
1. Server based, no need to touch and update every desktop
2. No plugins to cause issues in local Lync/Skype4B clients
3. Show calls with CID or just generic "On a Call" indicator.
4. Server service automatically updates itself to stay current.
5. Works with Lync 2013 and Skype For Business 2015, and CUCM 6-10.x
6. Returns to last status upon call completion
7. Nothing to reinstall or change as you upgrade CUCM